INDX Kidswear SS20

30 June-1 July 2019

Sardon

Sardon originates from Spain.  Sardon has an extremely high level of quality with an exceptional low price.  80% of the collection covers the ages 0 mth to 3yrs with pale pink and pale blue being the main colours.  The remaining 20% has styles designed specifically for older children of 2-12yrs.  Consisting of mainly velour's and knits and cotton styles, Sardon always designs with comfort in mind.  

Back to top Back to top Back to top Back to top Back to top