We have all the information you need to help plan a successful buying trip...
INDX Intimate Apparel Show Information
Sunday 6 August 9:00am – 5:30pm
Monday 7 August 8:30am – 5:30pm
Tuesday 8 August 8:30am – 4:00pm
Cranmore Park Exhibition Centre, Solihull B90 4LF
Solihull town centre and train station are 1.8 miles away, approx. 8 minutes by car.
Birmingham International train station and airport are 6.6 miles away and approx. 15 minutes by car.
Local Taxi Service: A 2 B T: 0121 733 3000
Cranmore Park Facilities
Cranmore Park is a purpose built exhibition, conference and event centre offering unrivalled facilities and a professional and informal setting.
- 3000+ sq.m Exhibition Space. Fully air-conditioned exhibition showrooms with courtyard seating (weather permitting!)
- Car Parking. We have free onsite car parking for over 400 visitors directly outside the entrance to the exhibition hall.
- Wi-Fi. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed from anywhere within Cranmore Park – the password will be available from the INDX reception desk.
- Complimentary Refreshments. A selection of refreshments are available daily from the Central Plaza in the Platinum Suite showroom. Refreshments are complimentary for ALL visitors and exhibitors.
- Complimentary Lunch. A two-course lunch is served daily from the Buyers Dining Room from 12 – 1:30. Choose from a selection of 3 hot options (including vegetarian) plus salad. The menu changes daily and will be available to view at the INDX reception desk. Please make us aware of any special dietary requirements when you arrive. Lunch is complimentary for ALL visitors and exhibitors.
- Cloakroom. An unmanned cloakroom is available at the entrance of the Platinum Suite but possessions are left there at the owner’s risk.
INDX Intimate Apparel is open to ALL retailers and buyers. To ensure entrance badges are ready for collection from the INDX reception desk on arrival, we ask all visitors to pre-register – this also helps us with catering numbers.
Tel: 0121 713 4453
There are numerous hotels in Solihull town centre which offer close proximity to a variety of bars and restaurants and there are also many hotels close to Cranmore Park.
Please click here for a full list of local hotels and accommodation.
T: 0121 713 4453